Thursday 17 February 2011

What Makes Ileana Tense?


Actress Ileana has been busy shooting back-to-back, but the actress says she enjoys her work. However, if there’s anything that makes the sassy girl jittery, it’s dancing!
Yes, Ileana admitted on a social networking site that shooting for dance sequences make her tense.
She wrote, “(I’m) back on the sets of (Telugu film) Shakti for the shoot of the final song. I always get butterflies in my tummy when it comes to shooting a song. (I) can never get my nerves to calm down.”
Meanwhile, the actress is all excited about working on a Tamil film after a long time. Writing about her experience working on Shankar’s Nanban(3 Idiots), she tweeted, “Shooting with Shankarji was great. I never expected one of the biggest directors in India to be so relaxed on set! I just had a few lines in Tamil! Been a while since I spoke this language. It’s tricky, but getting the hang of it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment