Friday 25 February 2011

RGV: 'I Will Go To Mumbai Again'


Ram Gopal Varma hasn't shelved his ambitious Department. There was much talk that the maverick filmmaker was finding a producer to roll out the movie but it seems he is on course to begin the film in June.
"I am going to make the film with Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt post June," Ramu informs.
Interestingly, Sanjay and Ramu will work again after 13 years. Their last film was Daud that also had Urmila Matondkar. Rumour is that they had fallen out bitterly.
The director also rubbished rumours that he is planning to settle down in the Telugu film industry and quit Mumbai. "I was here because I had to make Raktacharitra which was a story based out of Andhra Pradesh. I will now make Amma, a 3D film in Hindi and Telugu for which I will have to go to Mumbai again. I will go where my work takes me," RGV shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment