Tuesday 22 February 2011

Twitter pic gets Bips in trouble


Bipasha Basu posts pic of little girls tying her shoelaces on Twitter. The pic has met with overwhelming outrage.
There is outrage over a snapshot Bipasha Basu posted on her micro-blogging site on Monday. The actress displayed a picture of her feet with two young girls bending over to tie her shoelaces.
She wrote, "I need to learn to tie shoe laces ASAP! Embarassed that I can't! No patience.. grrrrr! Promise I am not spoilt! Will learn soon," and tagged it with the picture.
This was followed by a barrage of comments about child labour. Under fire, Bips hastily deleted the tweet but forgot to erase the picture as well. It was only later that the photo went missing from her micro-blogging site.
She later tweeted, "Well the people helping me in the pix are my friend and sister, who I help often with the same! So am sorry if it hurt anyone's sentiments!"
But since when did Bips have such a small girl as her sister. She has two sisters who are grown-up Bijoyeeta is married with a kid while the other Bidisha is studying abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment