Monday 28 February 2011

Yandamuri Veerendranath Upset On TV9


The tactics of the electronic media are quite crooked and we have seen how their devious methods played a key role in the Telangana crisis and many other important issues. As a result, the impact on the society was negative and the suffering of an individual was double.

This is something even a learned man like Yandamuri Veerendranath didn’t realize and he is paying the price. Apparently, Yandamuri is reportedly very upset with the TV9 channel. This is about his statement he made on RGV’s ‘Naa Ishtam’ and the treatment he was made to get by RGV, thanks to TV9.

Yandamuri was sharing his thoughts with his friends when he has reportedly said “I don’t understand why they should make me say something on the book and get a reply from RGV. They dragged me into this, instigated me. When there are so many writers why did they choose me?”

It is heard he also retorted “why TV9 showed my clipping to Ramu, provoke him and get me scolded? This is cheap.”
Yes, TV9 made Yandamuri a scapegoat in RGV issue. Much to the embarrassment of Veerendranath, RGV retorted calling him a monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment