Friday 25 February 2011

Reel Talk: 'I Have Great Assets'


Kashmera Shah has gone super bold for a calendar shoot and flaunted her ‘perfect 10’ body by even going topless.
Confident about her curves, Kashmera says, “I have great assets and so I have the confidence to flaunt them. I know that India is very sensitive to nudity. It really excited me to go topless and I told the photographer that I did not want my body to be touched up. I wanted to show people exactly what I have, which I think is beautiful.”
The actress informs that she has killed herself to get the fab hot bod that she now possesses. "I have worked out a lot and I have been on diet. I have had raw food through the day. I have killed myself daily from September to January to do the shoot. My friends always know that I will do something out of the box and for this one I have really stretched myself," says the sex kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment