Friday 18 February 2011

'Aha Naa Pellanta' Celebrates PDF


The most awaited film of the season is ‘Aha Naa Pellanta’. Not only for its title but also for the presence of Allari Naresh in it, now the film has reached a milestone. The audio has got a good response and the Platinum Disc Function was held in a fitting manner.
The celebrations took place in the Film Nagar club and this was attended by Srinu Vaitla, Allari Naresh, producer Anil Sunkara, director Veerabhadram Chowdary, music director Raghu Kunche, Nagineedu, Samrat Reddy, lyricists Ramajogayya Sastry, Sirasri and other celebrities.
Director Veerabhadram Chowdary said, “AK Entertainments banner is like my own banner and I thank producer Anil for making me a director. It’s a pleasure working with Allari Naresh and Srihari. Music director Raghu Kunche and my technicians have given wonderful music”.
Ragu Kunche said, “I am happy for working with AK banner. My lyricists have given sensible output and it’s indeed a great satisfaction for me for working with Chitra garu. And I missed opportunity to work with Veturi garu but I’m happy in way for getting the opportunity of remixing his classic hit ‘chinukulaa raali’ that was originally composed by Rajan Nagendra. I feel I didn’t spoil the glory of original by the calls I’m getting”.
Producer Anil Sunkara said, “Our Allari Naresh will be seen as Andala Naresh in this film”.
Allari Naresh said, “There is no resemblance with old ‘aha na pellanta’ and this film. This is completely a unique one. Director Veerabhadram gave good output on a whole. The great Jandhyala garu made a film with same title Aha Na Pellanta two decades ago and gave big hit. My father also worked for that film. I’m happy to work in this film with this title. Another coincidence is Naresh was the hero in the song ‘chinukulaa raali..’ and my name is also Naresh who acted in its remix”.
Sharing his thoughts, lyricist Sirasri said “I am a junior when compared to Ramajogayya Sastry and Bhaskabhatla. So, I was waiting for the seniors to rag me. This is my second film and my first was ‘Snehageetham’. Music director Raghu Kunche made me write some good lines to his tunes. Director Veerabhadra Chowdary, producer Anil have good taste of music.”
Later, Ramajogayya joined and said “All the songs have come out well. Particularly, I liked Sirasri's number ‘nuvve kaavaali thodugaa’. And I wrote a pub song in this film”.
The man of the day was Raghu Kunche who expressed his whole hearted thanks to the producer and director. Jhansi has compeered the show. He also appreciated the work of his team and thanked all for making the audio a huge success. The film is hitting the screens in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment