Monday 25 April 2011

I'm not seeing him: Kriti Kharbanda


I'm not seeing him: Kriti Kharbanda
Sizzling Beauty Kriti Kharbanda is riding high after the release of Teen Maar. The film which opened in 1,150 theatres worldwide has has collected huge openings.

However, the actress says that she never expected to have such a huge openings.

"I never expected Teen Maar to have such a huge openings. Pawan Kalyan is a huge star in Tollywood, but for me, it's just my second film. It actually scared me that I was doing such a big film. I'm relieved that it's being liked by so many people," she says.

Kriti praises her co-star Pawan Kalyan, who made her feel comfortable on the sets of the film.

"Initially, I was nervous about how I should behave with him. But, he made me feel comfortable and I realised that I could be myself with him. There were no starry tantrums whatsoever," she says.

The actress who has been voted the fourth most sexually desired star in Tollywood is already being linked with many till date, right from Allu Arjun to her Teen Maar director Jayant. But, Kriti rules out the link-up rumors and calls them baseless.

"I'm single and sick of being linked-up. During the Filmfare awards I was supposedly seeing Allu Arjun. Thereafter, I was reportedly seeing my Teen Maar director. We are good friends. He has a son of my age. It was sick, but it didn't affect my friendship with him," says the beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment