Thursday 24 March 2011

Reason For Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan Split


The mega family may pose well for the camera but it is heard that there are few complications behind the screen. The primary issue among that is the friction between Chiranjeevi and his brother Pawan Kalyan. If sources are to be believed, there are no talks between Chiru and Pawan. Well, here is the reason for that.

It is heard that Chiranjeevi discussed with Pawan and Naga Babu so he said “Both of you should come while I am campaigning for Congress.” It seems Naga Babu was ok, but Pawan reportedly said “Sorry Annayya, after merger with congress I can’t. If you want, Cinema events I can but after giving dialogues like ‘panchalu oodagodtha’ I can’t say jai Sonia. My image will go wrong.”

It seems this infuriated Chiru who said “What image? Today you got an image only because of me. Where does your image come in between?”. After hearing this, Pawan reportedly walked away in silence. That’s why sources say he came in ultra casual t-shirt in Allu Arjun’s wedding and that too without his wife Renu despite that it is a close family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment