Thursday 10 February 2011

Chiranjeevi: 'My Fans Are Not United'


Chiranjeevi is right now in the hot seat and with each passing day, his seat is getting hotter after his merger with congress party. As usual, he came up with some complicated statements in a heart-to-heart talk with Radhakrishna of the ABN channel.

When RK asked about the fans position after the merger, Chiru replied like this – “usually, all fans identify with me but they are not united amongst themselves. Each town has own group of fans and they think differently. But I never used them for politics.”

After few seconds pause, he said “as such I didn’t have time to guide them since I was trying to find a place for myself in politics”. In all this, Chiru was attempting to come up with politically correct statements but the longer he thought about correct words, the more confusion he created. Some are advising it is time he realizes that he is a leader and not a cinema actor anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment